The Governors of St John Vianney Special School seek to appoint two highly motivated, enthusiastic, skilled and committed Grade 3 Administrators to work in our busy school office. Under the direction of the Head Teacher, the post holder will be responsible for undertaking key administrative, organisational and financial processes within the school.
Location: St John Vianney Roman Catholic School, Stretford. Salary: Grade 3 £16123-£17419. 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday. This post is term time only plus two weeks during school summer holiday (Occasional attendance at evening meetings and events may be required.) Suitable candidates will:
- Be highly motivated, flexible and able to work on their own initiative and part of a team.
- Be passionate about working in a school environment to support children with a range of moderate or complex needs.
- Have a warm and welcoming approach with the ability to project a friendly, professional manner, both in person and on the telephone.
- Be trustworthy and able to work with complete discretion and confidentiality.
- Have excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise and to meet tight deadlines.
- Be proficient in ICT based tasks (e.g. MS Office, information management systems etc.).
- Have good English and Maths skills and previous experience of working in an administrative role.
- Have a good understanding of safeguarding children and young people and be able to contribute to a safe environment.
The candidate will
- Organise a wide variety of secretarial and administrative tasks in the school
- Support the financial management of the school in collaboration with the Bursar
- Help co-ordinate internal support through liaison with contractors and supervision of catering and caretaking staff
St John Vianney School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people. We expect all staff to share in this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure provided by the Disclosure and Barring Service and the successful post holder will be checked against the ‘Barred List’.
The Application pack is available to download at the bottom of the page, consisting of 5 documents including the application form, person specification and job description. Alternatively contact the PA to the Headteacher, Lorna Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 16th May 2018 at 12:00 noon
Shortlisting: Thursday 17th May 2018
Interviews will take place on: Wednesday 23rd May 2018
If you would like to visit the school prior to application please contact the school office. Telephone: 0161-881 7843.
Salford Roman Catholic Diocesan Trustees Registered Charity - Registered Charity No. 250037