The Purpose of Intervention
- To maintain /improve joint range and mobility.
- To develop core postural strength, balance and coordination.
- To develop motor planning together with gross and fine motor skills, which improves confidence with participation in movement activities.
- Joint Physio/OT therapy coordinated ‘Jabadao’ sessions, using fun sensory equipment in paired and group movement and dance activities
- Rebound therapy, using the momentum of the trampoline and fun sensory equipment to achieve Physiotherapy goals.
- One to one Physiotherapy sessions targeting specific problem areas.
Key Benefits to the Children and Young People
- Physiotherapy helps to restore / develop movement and function when a child or young person is affected by injury, illness, developmental delay or disability. It can also help to reduce the risk of injury or illness in the future and promote core postural strength for growth and development.